Re: MPEG4 player and MPEG4 drafts publically available ?

Philipp Hoschka wrote:

> Olivier,
>
> at the workshop, I think you gave two URLs where to find
> - a public domain implementation of an MPEG4 player

I believe Olivier wrote
  http://garuda.imag.fr/MPEG4/
but the implementation web site doesn't seem to be accessible without
user account.

> - drafts of the MPEG4 specifications

Olivier wrote
  http://drogo.cselt.stet.it/ufv/leonardo/mpeg-4/mpeg-4.html
but this does not exist. I think right URL must be
  http://drogo.cselt.stet.it/ufv/leonardo/mpeg/public/mpeg-4_fcd/
there are some zipped files corresponding to MPEG-4 parts 1,2,3,5,6.

> Unfortunately, they didn't make it into the minutes.
>
> Could you post them to this list, so that I can include them ?
>
> (I'm aware that there are websites available for MPEG4, but
> I couldn't find the two particular items mentioned above)
>
> Thanks !
>
> -Philipp

To: Olivier
Please let us know how to get the implementation.

Regards,

Yoshihisa Gonno
Information Broadcasting Laboratories, Inc.