Re: MPEG4 player and MPEG4 drafts publically available ?

From: Yoshihisa Gonno (
Date: Thu, Jul 16 1998

Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 01:49:00 +0900
From: Yoshihisa Gonno <>
To: Philipp Hoschka <>
Subject: Re: MPEG4 player and MPEG4 drafts publically available ?

Philipp Hoschka wrote:
> Olivier,
> at the workshop, I think you gave two URLs where to find
> - a public domain implementation of an MPEG4 player

I believe Olivier wrote
but the implementation web site doesn't seem to be accessible without
user account.

> - drafts of the MPEG4 specifications

Olivier wrote
but this does not exist. I think right URL must be
there are some zipped files corresponding to MPEG-4 parts 1,2,3,5,6.

> Unfortunately, they didn't make it into the minutes.
> Could you post them to this list, so that I can include them ?
> (I'm aware that there are websites available for MPEG4, but
> I couldn't find the two particular items mentioned above)
> Thanks !
> -Philipp

To: Olivier
Please let us know how to get the implementation.

Yoshihisa Gonno
Information Broadcasting Laboratories, Inc.