Re: Fwd: Re: Timed Text work

Well, it is possible that we want a couple of modules. The normal use case is
and going to use a handful of text elements, some styling and positioning (we
have a couple of ways of doing that), and timing/synchronisation.

If modularising XHTML and SMIL and maybe SVG together into profiles turns out
to be the best way to go, it should be simple to build a richer featured
version with things that provide for interactivity, etc.

cheers

Chaals