Re: Timed-text , simple and soon

From: Jose Ramirez <joseram@empirenet.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:24:27 -0800
To: geoff freed <geoff_freed@wgbh.org>
CC: W3C Timed-text <www-tt-tf@w3.org>, www-tt-tf-request@w3.org

 >geoff freed wrote:

 >I'm not sure we should just twiddle with RealText and call that our
new >format.  I think we can do better than that.

If RealText had a transparent background and I should have added fade
transitions, it would be pretty good. But I agree we can do better, and
the other pieces of a real free Web Multimedia page are high quality, (
(jpeg, png, vorbis) Timed-Text should be too. Maybe not all at version
1.0 though.

Jose Ramirez
Web II. Multimedia for all :)