Re: reporting bug

yeah with wat?

--
Alphonse Tan(陳良慶)
ETN Multimedia

Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/etnmultimedia
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/my_travel_club
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/etnmultimedia
Qapacity : http://qapacity.com/users/alphonse-tan/
The information contained in this email is confidential and may contain
proprietary information. It is meant solely for the named addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not a named
addressee, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted in reliance on this is prohibited and may be unlawful. No liability
or responsibility is accepted if information or data is, for whatever
reason, corrupted or does not reach its intended recipient. No warranty is
given that this email is free of viruses. The views expressed in this email
are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and are not necessarily
those of ETN or its management. ETN reserves the right to monitor, intercept
and block emails addressed to its users or take any other action in
accordance with its email use policy.