Re: reporting bug

I guess, he means how to report a bug in a mailing-list.. well, if it's like
I guess it, then this is the wrong mailing-list for that question :)

--
(c) Kenan Sulayman
Freelance Designer and Programmer

Life's Live Poetry

-- Notice --
The validity of none of any of the text in this mail is guaranteed. The
information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
 It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone
else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient,  any
disclosure,  copying or distribution of the message,  or any action taken by
you in reliance on it,  is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this message in error,  please delete it and contact the sender
immediately.  Thank you.