RE: How to handle errors if contents of response are dynamically generated?

From: X. Long <xlong07@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:18:02 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-talk@w3.org
We cannot buffer data on the server because the data can be very large.

  Thank everyone for your suggestions and helps!

Mike Dierken <dierken@gmail.com> wrote:
  How much data is buffered on the server?
If that dynamically generated can be stored (at least temporarily), a root
document with links to chunks/fragments can be returned quickly and each
chuck would be a separate request, with it's own response status code.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.