Re: computor data entry job

From: jagdish k. panchal <jkp@bom7.vsnl.net.in>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 16:05:06 +0530
To: www-talk@w3.org

Subject: Interested in taking up the work of data entry job at our
premises in Mumbai.

Respected Sir,

I am Hemendra Mistry from Mumbai. Sir I am basically a computer hardware
fellow dealing in sales & purchases of computers, Amc, providing
maintenance services, etc. It means it’s all related to the PC world.
Sir I am writing to you after reading in a magazine named ‘Digit’ from
where I got the info. Sir I have a computer at my residence and I would
like to take up the work of data entry jobs as an earning source. I
would like to know the details of the job, how much amount per page,
deductions if any, and how to go ahead with it. Sir, I would like to
know about your terms & conditions of jobs, how much percentage of
accuracy & last but not the least, how will be the payment be made to
the data entry firm.

Correspondence address: Hemendra Mistry
G-402, West View, Plot No. 6, Sector 2, Charkop, Kandivali (W), Mumbai –
400 067.
Ph.: 28689796
E-mail – hemendra4umm@indiatimes.com / jkp@bom7.vsnl.net.in

Thanking You,