SAC startSelector

From: Mathew McBride <matt@mcbridematt.dhs.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 20:05:41 +1000
To: www-talk@w3.org

I'm trying to parse CSS found in HTML pages with SAC. I am using the CSS
parser found within Batik 1.5 Beta2.

Here is the CSS I use as my testbed:

span {
text-decoration: bold;
}

And my other testbed, from chrome://content/html.css in Mozilla

A { font-size: 12px; }

In case 2, font-size gets passed onto property(), but in case 1,
text-decoration is passed onto startSelector().

Is this a bug? Does it occur with the Flute parser?

In more detail, text-decoration is created as a selector with a name of
"text-decoration:bold". Obviously, I can't expect to find out attributes
by xxx.equals("text-decoration:bold").

--
Mathew McBride
Lead h4ck3r of the Jazilla Project