Re: FW: draft findings on Unsafe Methods (whenToUseGet-7)

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:19:20 -0400
To: Anne Thomas Manes <atm@systinet.com>
Cc: www-talk@w3.org
On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 05:24:41PM -0400, Anne Thomas Manes wrote:
> Limiting W3C's activities to only exploring REST is an unreasonable
> constraint.

May I respectfully suggest revisiting that conclusion once you've
learned REST?  I think you'll be happily surprised at how powerful it
really is, and you won't feel constrained by it all.

For example, a friend of mine from the ebXML space has been exploring
how to "RESTify" some of the work of his subgroup;