Re: for Advisory Committee

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 11:12:20 +0100
To: "James Salsman" <bovik@best.com>
Cc: <www-talk@w3.org>
> be it resolved that we [...] ask the immediate inclusion
> of all people as invited experts in all groups organized
> within the W3C.  We respectfully ask that the W3C
> leadership approve this invitation without delay, and
> provide for unrestricted access to all W3C "members
> only" archives and discussion groups, and announce the
> availability of this information [...]

This is a highly commendable goal (and one that I fully support),
but has anything come of it yet? All I know is that there is
still a significant corpus that will benefit the Web community at
large hidden behind the W3C's draconian and wholly unecessary
privacy veil.

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer