HTTP Protocol test script

From: G. Wade Johnson <gwadej@anomaly.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:10:05 -0500
To: www-talk@w3.org
I don't know how appropriate this message is for this list, but...

I have a Perl script designed for testing servers using the HTTP
protocol. I'm using it to regression test servers that use HTTP and
XML to serve data internal to a company network.

This script is called HTTPtest.pl (or HTTPtestS.pl if you want it
without my suport libraries).

I'm wondering if the people on this list would find it useful and
would be willing to contribute ideas and critiques to the program.
I hope to post the result to CPAN as a script for wide-spread use.

Thanks,
G. Wade