Reg URI.

From: Kumar, Pramodh (GXS) <Pramodh.Kumar@gxs.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:30:58 -0400
To: www-talk@w3.org
Hi,
Let me introduce myself.My name is Pramodh Kumar Kapoor.
I am working on XML and servlets.I am facing a small problem and thought
probably u could help me.
The problem is as below:
I have an XML file called Logon.xml which refers to a DTD Logon.dtd as
follows
<!DOCTYPE MyRootElement SYSTEM "Logon.dtd">
Both the XML and DTD files are in the same directory.But when my servlet
tries to parse the XML document I get the below error.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Relative URI "Logon.dtd"; can not be resolved
without a document URI
Could u suggest a possible solution.
Thanks in advance.
Pramodh Kumar Kapoor.