Bengali on the web?

From: Danny Ayers <danny@isacat.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 01:48:42 +0100
To: "Www-Talk" <www-talk@w3.org>, "W3c-Wai-Ig" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I just received the mail below, and it must be a common problem - any
suggestions (I suggested GIFs, but that seems a bit feeble).
Cheers,
Danny.

Sir
My country name is Bangladesh and my language is bengali(bn). My
question is
if i want to show my webpages in bengali what i have to do.I want to
show my
pages in client browser who has no bengali font installed on his local
computer.Please inform me details.
I need this solution within a very short time.If u please dont mind to
reply
sharply.
shahid Reza
mdshreza@hotmail.com