Re: Bengali on the web?

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 20:45:35 -0400
To: mdshreza@hotmail.com
Cc: Danny Ayers <danny@isacat.net>, "Www-Talk" <www-talk@w3.org>
[WAI-IG removed, for kicks.]

At 08:48 PM 2001-08-26 , Danny Ayers wrote:
>I just received the mail below, and it must be a common problem - any
>suggestions (I suggested GIFs, but that seems a bit feeble).

I just glanced at what was returned from a Google search with keywords
"bengali
font document" and it seems to have turned up several approaches.  Hope one of
these works for you.

To repeat my search use URL:

<http://www.google.com/search?q=bengali+font+document>http://www.google.com
/search?q=bengali+font+document