RE: mailto: links being converted to lowercase

From: Colin Gibb <cgibb@chapsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:16:50 -0500
To: www-talk@w3.org
I am actually using a mailto link in html, but the same problem happens when
just typing in the below line into the address box in Internet Explorer.
I was hoping that somebody might have encountered this before and found
solution/workaround, but I just got off the phone with microsoft, so FYI if
you are using Outlook 97, this is a problem that microsoft knows about, and
will essentially what they said was "tough titties" (pardon the expression).

Thanks,

Colin Gibb
cgibb@chapsgroup.com