Re: WWW: Interoperability Crisis?

From: Brian Milloy <bmilloy@interlog.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 12:44:55 -0500
To: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@swartzfam.com>
CC: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>, www-talk@w3.org, www-html@w3.org
> I don't know anyone with a disability, so I don't see why I should care
> about them. They can't be that important, right? Why don't they just ask a
> friend to tell them what stuff looks like? It's there problem, not mine.

I too, hesitated briefly about whether or not to dignify the above comment with
a response. However, I cannot resist sharing the the following comparison that
crossed my mind. Imagine applying the same sentiment to some of the atrocities
that occurred during World War II.
"I don't know any Jews, so I don't see why I should care about them..." etc.,
etc.

Where the devil is this man's humanity? How sad and self-centered.