Re: Enforce reloading of page when using the back-button

Hi Grahame,

I have checked the Web logs for your access records. You are right, you
didn't get reload a page when you press the back button. As a matter of fact,
those three headers are not respected by all the browsing environment (For
the most browsing environment, they do work). For your case,

Your UserAgent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows NT; Dig
Your ServerProtocol: HTTP/1.0

the headers will not be respected.

If you can use HTTP/1.1, I'm sure you will get reload.

hui xiong