HTTP POST for sending large chunk of data

From: Vishal Wani <vishal@nectech.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 13:10:38 -0400
To: <www-talk@w3.org>
hi,
I'm trying to write a small program which sends large amount of data(String
of size maybe 1-5MB) through HTML form and HTTP POST method.
Can this be done ? I tried to do it using ASP and HTML form and POST method.
But there seems to be a limitation to the size(around 80-100K) of String(in
say textarea) I'm trying to POST.

could anyone help please ?
any other method like using cgi script could also be tried if it's possible
to achieve this target.
thanks for nay help.

Vishal
p.s. if you need more info please contact me through mailing list itself.