Http Version Different In Client !!

From: Kid <ronw@elang.stts.ac.id>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 12:02:08 +0700 (JAVT)
To: www-talk@w3.org

Hi, all
I make a client to download a file with a request like this :

strcommand = "GET /index.html HTTP/1.1" + vbcrlf
strcommand = strcommand + "Host: www.w3.org" + vbcrlf
strcommand = strcommand + "Accept: */*" + vbcrlf
strcommand = strcommand + "Accept: text/html" + vbcrlf
strcommand = strcommand + vbcrlf

when i receive a response from remote server and read the response header
that i receive. I see something is strange. May be i still don't know
about this. But the HTTP version that i receive is HTTP/1.1 when i run my
application in my house. But when i run my application in my office, The
HTTP Version that i receive is HTTP/1.0.

Is there anyone could explain it to me what is going on ??

Thanks For All Attention
Ronny