May I introduce myself to the list...

From: Matthias Zscherp <che94czz@studserv.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 11:35:58 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-html@w3.org, www-font@w3.org, www-style@w3.org, www-talk@w3.org
Hi everyone,

let me use this mail to introduce myself to the list. If such mails are
annoying on this list, please be patient...

My name is Matthias Zscherp. I'm currently assigned as Webmaster both for
the "Institute of Mineralogy, Chrystallography and Material Science" and
the "Students' Council" at the University of Leipzig.

I decided to join this list to increase my knowledge...

So far at this moment...

Matthias Zscherp
Students' Council Member
University of Leipzig