Evaluating HTTP

From: Ettikan Kandasamy <ettikan@nttmsc.com.my>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 03:55:26 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-talk@w3.org

Hello Everyone,

     I would like to ask a simple question and also help from you'll.
Currently I'm testing the HTTP protocol which is being supported in  IPV6 vs
IPv4. What are the criteria/features that can be considered to compare these two
different implementation ( lower layer op IP ) of HTTP.

At the same time I'm going through the RFC's and STD's also.
Your comments and pointers are very much appreciated.

Thanks
K.Ettikan