Re: [www-talk] <none>

From: Mukul Gandhi <mgandhi@mtcindia.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 12:16:12 +0500
To: www-talk@w3.org
I can send a html page, image or other type of content identified by their
mime types through an email client. And also vice versa, i.e I can recieve
the mime attachments in emails. If my mail reader understands mime, it will
display the attachments in their original format.
But the question was I think , If I have a normal mime compliant email s/w,
and I want to place http requests & don,t have internet access, can I
request & get a document from a http server ?