Re: [www-talk] <none>

From: Andrew Prendergast <ap@geekz.com.au>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 16:28:50 +1000
To: "SMD Cao Zheng" <SMDCZ@sbell.com.cn>, <www-talk@w3.org>, "Mukul Gandhi" <mgandhi@mtcindia.com>
Multipart content type with graphics attached. I've done it in Outlook
Express, dunno if it works with anything else.

Normally the best way to send WWW pages is with "Content-type: text/html" in
the headers - works in most readers - but if one can't download images via
HTTP then it'll look pretty weird.

ap.