HTTP : Chunking/keepalive.

From: Christian Bhn <chrb@online.no>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 21:05:56 +0100
To: <www-talk@w3.org>
Hi,

I got a question from somebody asking for sending multiple files in one response with HTTP.
What he belived was possible was to use the Trasfer-coding header to send the html page and include different images, etc. togheter in the same response. I responded with that he could use the Connection: keep-alive to use the same TCP connection to transfer the data, but he wanted to send everything chunked in one response. Is this possible, or has I got an idea which is impossible to do except from useing connection kee-alive?

Thanks!

With kind regards
 Christian Bhn