CGI-output

From: William Hill <whill@trintech.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 12:12:49 -0500 (EST)
To: www-talk@w3.org
I have written an input form in html, which then passes the information
entered by the user to  cgi program written in 'c'. This is all fine and
I can send a response back from the cgi program using stdout.

However what I would really like to do is send a reponse from the cgi
program to an existing web page i.e. an ASP page where I can use the
response from the cgi program to undergo further processing.

I hope someone can help with this problem.

--
Will