HTTP 1.1 Proxy/Caching servers

From: Sam Gendler <sam@wsds.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 12:36:59 -0800
To: www-talk@w3.org
I am doing some research for a school project on caching proxy servers.
I am wondering if anybody has done an implementation with with the HTTP
1.1 compliant libwww.  If so, would they be willing to let me have a
look at the source code.  I am finding the library to be very complex,
and the example applications are not very well documented and
exceedingly hard to follow, even in a source level debugger.  Please let
me know.  I would apreciate personal responses as well as any responses
made to the list, just so I don't miss anything.  Thank you.

--sam

Sam Gendler
sam@wsds.com