Re: Internet Banner Network

Bulk distribution of commercial solicitation is extremely impolite
to the participants of this forum, and possibly illegal.

Please cease and desist from using W3C resources for this purpose.

If you need more information, please see:

Advertising on Usenet: How To Do It, How Not To Do It
http://www.cs.ruu.nl/wais/html/na-dir/usenet/advertising/how-to/part1.html

http://www.vixie.org/spam/

Dan

p.s. My apologies to the subscribers of this list for wasting
your time with this message. But this has happened more than
once, and I feel it's necessary to spread the word wider.