Re: GET,POST is OK...(file upload)

From: Ernesto Nebel <nebel@xsoft.sd.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 22:03:27 PDT
To: www-talk@w3.org, jmunch@mars.lands.sa.gov.au
Cc: nebel@xsoft.sd.xerox.com
> Anyone have any idea where I can read about html form file upload?

Hi,

You can find all the details on file upload at:

ftp://ds.internic.net/rfc/rfc1867.txt

Netscape 2.0 and above implements file upload on the client side.  Below is a list of CGI scripts to decode multipart/form-data on the server.

If anybody else has CGI scripts that decode multipart/form-data, please let me know so that I can add you to the list below.

Thank you.

Ernesto

Mark Hedlund <hedlund@best.com> wrote on Nov 17, 1995:

> CGI::BasePlus, one of the CGI::* modules for Perl5, supports file upload
> through forms.  It is available in the modules/by-module/CGI/ directory
> of any CPAN site.  See <URL:http://www.perl.com/perl/CPAN/CPAN.html> for
> a list of CPAN sites.  CGI::Lite also supports file upload, and is also
> available at CPAN in the same directory.