CGIs to manage backlink information

From: Alejandro Rivero <rivero@sol.unizar.es>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 22:40:24 +0100
Cc: www-talk@w3.org
Hi again,

After my experience with the script to capture REFERRER information
(WWW pages pointing to pages on my server), I took a bit more
of time to be able both to capture and serve such "backlinks"
within each html page. It could be a good reason
for browser to implement finally the LINK tag.

It works fine on our CERN httpd 3.0 server. You can find
the "report" in the same page that before,

   http://dftuz.unizar.es/wwwlab/links.html

Pointers to the new script appear near the end of the page.

					Alejandro Rivero
					Zaragoza University.
					Spain.