createing a mSQL database with a www cgi

From: Jason T Vincent <Jason.T.Vincent@jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: 09 May 1996 13:43:57 -0700
To: "www-talk@w3.org" <www-talk@w3.org> (Return requested)

     Hey all,

     I can create a database in MSQL by running  a perl cgi from the
     command line, but once I try to run the cgi through netscape it does
     not create the database.  My guess is that it is not being created
     because the server thinks that user 'nobody' is trying to create the
     database.  Is there a way to do this without creating a huge security
     hole?

     Thanks,
     Jason Vincent
     JPL - NASA - NMP