Re: Message from WEBER at BCRVM1

From: Donald E. Eastlake 3rd <dee@cybercash.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 10:02:17 -0500 (EST)
To: www-talk@w3.org
Cc: postmaster@w3.org
All autoresponder "vacation" software need to take precautions against
loops.  For example, keeping track of addresses to which the message has
been sent and not sending it a second time.

Donald

On 11 Mar 1996 BCRVM1@w3.org wrote:

> Date: 11 Mar 1996 15:19:50
> From: BCRVM1@w3.org
> To: www-talk@w3.org
> Subject: Message from WEBER at BCRVM1
>
>  I will be unreachable via e-mail most of Feb 27 through March7, and attending
>  a conference during week of March 11-15,returning March 18. Your note or file
>  has NOT been forwarded.If this is urgent please use phone-mail at
>  407-443-9453.
>
>  The mail (WWW-TALK NOTE) you sent has been archived. A copy has been
>  forwarded to WEBER at BCRNOTES.
>
>  This message was sent by the SAFE automatic machine: do not reply.

Donald E. Eastlake 3rd     +1 508-287-4877(tel)     dee@cybercash.com
   318 Acton Street        +1 508-371-7148(fax)     dee@world.std.com
Carlisle, MA 01741 USA     +1 703-620-4200(main office, Reston, VA)
http://www.cybercash.com           http://www.eff.org/blueribbon.html