Re: www-talk configuration (Re: Message from WEBER at BCRVM1)

From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 19:25:21 -0800 (PST)
To: gjw@wnetc.com (Gregory J. Woodhouse)
Cc: BCRVM1@w3.org, www-talk@w3.org
Once upon a time Gregory J. Woodhouse shaped the electrons to say...
>The problem is tht www-talk is not configured correctly. To guard against
>incidents like this one, a mail server should *not* set the From: field
>to the listname, but insted should have

Well, a good autoreplier also ignores Precedence: junk, bulk, or list

This one doesn't seem to.

-MZ
--
Although I work for Livingston Enterprises Technical Support, I alone am
responsible for everything contained herein.  So don't waste my managers'