ANNOUNCE: work@eit.com

From: Kevin Hughes <kevinh@eit.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 06:24:12 -0800
To: www-talk@w3.org

	Boy, it has been a while since I last posted here...
	As part of a propaganda campaign to get people to work
at EIT (now VeriFone's Internet Commerce Division), I've put
together a site which is heavily sprinkled with Java 1.0 applets.
	Some may find it an interesting example of mixing in
Java stuff with traditional Web content... it also has a lot to
say about what it's like to work in Silicon Valley, which of late
has become an utter madhouse. :)
	You can find it at:

	http://www.eit.com/work/

	Enjoy,