w3u2.org

From: Lee Daniel Crocker <lcrocker@calweb.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 15:20:21 -0700 (PDT)
To: s-ping@orange.cv.tottori-u.ac.jp (Ka-Ping Yee)
Cc: www-html@w3.org, www-talk@w3.org
> I've been toying with the idea of a World Wide Web Users Union
> (w3u2.org)

I've been toying with a similar idea for an independent Java
User Group deliberately unaffiliated with Sun, but I like this
idea even more.  The Web as a whole needs a user body to speak
up when the big guys do stupid things to fight each other
while we get caught in the crossfire.

Whatever support I can give to this project is yours.  Let's
move the discussion to www-talk, though.

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com>