Netscape secure newsgroups

From: Brian Karlak <bkarlak@panbio.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 11:46:25 -0800
To: www-talk@w3.org
Sorry to be off-topic & redundant, but does anyone know what is up with the
Netscape Secure newsgroups and the "snews://" protocol?  I have an account with
Netscape, I just can'r get the damn protocol to work . . .

Thanks!

brian

--
  d  a  t  a  b  a  s  e  s     a  r  e    i  n    o  u  r   g  e  n  e  s
  Brian Karlak                 bkarlak@panbio.com          (510) 337-7910 ph