PICS update

From: Jim Miller <jmiller@martigny.ai.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 95 14:34:43 -0500
To: w3c-tech@w3.org, www-talk@w3.org
The PICS (Platform for Internet Content Selection) committee of W3C
has just met one of its major milestones: we have submitted two
Internet Drafts for consideration on December 7 at the IETF meeting in
Dallas.  In addition, we have our first batch of reference code
available as well.

Please see the PICS home page, http://www.w3.org/PICS, for details.

Upcoming events:
  December 7, Voluntary Access Controls BOF at IETF, Dallas.
  December 13, Content Rating panel at W4 Conference, Boston.
  December 14, PICS developer's day talk at W4 Conference, Boston.