Regarding HTTP/1.0 specification

From: Chukiat Worasucheep <worasuch@mail.cs.orst.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 10:15:03 -0700 (PDT)
To: Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www10.w3.org>

I have some questions regarding specification of HTTP/1.0, dated March 8,
1995.  Does anybody help me for more clarafications?

1)  LINK in request message:
One link end-point is defined by Request-URI, and where is the other
end-point defined?

2)  Content-Language:
When not specified, the default is that intended for all language
audience.  Do you mean enlish (en)?

For an entity that has more than 1 Content-Language, says 2, how is the
data sent?  In 2 set of entitties, each of which in each language, but
representing to the same data?

Thanks in advance