recommended hardware as a WWW server

From: <KAREN@vax.ebsco.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 12:54:58 -0500 (CDT)
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org
I am not sure if this is the proper mailing list to ask
a Web server question. If it is not, I would appreciate
someone directing me to the right one.  I am looking to
buy some hardware and software to have a better Web
site. I am wondering if anyone has any advice as far as
which machines are recommended.  I have done some
research, but I would like someone that has experience
in this type of decision-making to respond.

Thanks,
Karen
Karen@vax.ebsco.com