Re: Lost bytes in an http server reply - very strange

From: <kwolong@usorder.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 95 14:48 EDT
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org
Alberto wrote:

>We've seen this behaviour a long time ago and have notified NCSA about
>it.  The problem has been fixed in the recent version of the NCSA
>http daemon (1.4.1), so I suggest you upgrade to that.

I'm running 1.4.1 on Solaris2.4 and still having the problem of
losing blocks of data.(basically it is a perl cgi script which
"exec" a client program that connect to a server thru a socket.  The
client dumps some data and was captured into html.)

When switched to Plexus, it works fine.

kwolong@usorder.com