Printing WEB pages from Mosaic

From: Dana MacKonis - Sun East Coast IR Developmen <mackonis@suneast.east.sun.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 1995 14:51:43 -0400
To: www@unicorn.eng.sun.com, www-talk@www10.w3.org
Cc: mackonis@suneast.east.sun.com
I have a problem that I am hoping someone else has run into and solved!

When we print a page from Mosaic, different workstations have been getting
different hardcopy results. The scenario is:

- Pages from a doc are shown on the view screen and a user wants to print them

_ Pull down File -> Print

- From the Print document screen, select any format

- Hit print button

One workstation gets a page formatted to look just like what is seen on the
screen.

Workstation #2 gets a larger font printed, and whatever doesn't fit the width
of the paper is truncated.

Workstation #3 gets an even larger font, and whatever doesn't fit the width
of the paper is truncated.

All 3 workstations are printing to the same printer, all three have their fonts
set to the same type and size.

Any suggestions??

dana mackonis
mackonis@suneast.east.sun.com