Re: Java vs Tcl/Tk

From: T <webtalk@everex.han.de>
Date: 20 Jun 1995 20:26:00 +0200
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org

	You wrote:
	>I strongly feel that client side apps is the way web is
	>gonna proceed, but am not  sure  on what it would ride.
	>Could someone point me  to  a  document  with  relative
	>study  of  Java  and Tcl/Tk, or any other similar tech-
	>nologies?

	Yes I can :-)

	Take a look at what  I  found  in the proceedings of WWW
	'95 in Darmstadt.

	-> http://www.cs.vu.nl/eliens/hush/hush.html

	'Hush  (Hyper  Utility Shell) provides a C++ class inter-
	face on top of  Tcl/Tk.   It provides flexible access to
	script languages.  Not only Tcl, but also  other  script
	languages such as Python are supported.'

	Maybe that's you were looking for.

	Bye
	T"ons