WWW2 Proceedings

From: Brandon Plewe <PLEWE@plewe.cit.buffalo.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 14:47:23 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org
I was working on my vita, and was wondering if the final proceedings from
WWW2 (Chicago) were ever published.  I see that Elsevier did publish the
proceedings from both the European conferences in _Computer Networks and ISDN
Systems_, but can't find anything on the Chicago conference.  Of course, the
conference homepage hasn't been updated since day 3 of the conference.

Does anyone know any publication details?  Did Elsevier decide to not publish
this one as they said they would?

Thanks--you can reply to me directly.

Brandon Plewe
plewe@acsu.buffalo.edu