Re: Lost bytes in an http server reply - very strange

From: Kee Hinckley <nazgul@utopia.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 1995 11:13:36 -0400
To: alberto@cfa.harvard.edu
Cc: www-talk@www10.w3.org
At 10:22 AM 6/19/95, Alberto Accomazzi wrote:
>We've seen this behaviour a long time ago and have notified NCSA about
>it.  The problem has been fixed in the recent version of the NCSA
>http daemon (1.4.1), so I suggest you upgrade to that.

Do you have any idea where they found/fixed the problem?  I can't find a
reference to anything like it in the log files. I'm trying to see if Apache
has the fix too.

Kee Hinckley      Utopia Inc. - Cyberspace Architects    617/721-6100
nazgul@utopia.com                               http://www.utopia.com/

everyone else's.