Re: File upload from a Web browser

From: Robin Bailey <ROBIN.BAILEY@analysys.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 95 14:51:58 BST
To: Patrick Petit <ppetit@wct.fr>
Cc: www-talk@www10.w3.org
>Does this mailing list not have the weight to draw Netscape attention to
>our needs ?
>
>What about stamping our feets load enough to make that little dragon of ours
>to spit his "flames"... ;-)

Ok, here we go: I will gladly stamp my feet, because several projects I am
working on are going to be severely compromised if the only thing our users
can upload is plain text via a TEXTAREA.  There is a demand to upload html
files, and other multi-media types.

I have read the internet draft, and this is *exactly* what we need.

Robin Bailey
Analysys Ltd
Cambridge UK