=== Q: 4th Int'll WWW Conference in Boston ===

From: Lee Chen <lljchen@acs.ucalgary.ca>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 95 11:07:51 MDT
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org
Cc: lljchen@acs.ucalgary.ca (Lee Li-jen Chen)

Hi,

How are you? I hope someone might able to help: I'm interested in submitting a
technical paper to the upcomping Fourth International World Wide Web Conference
in Boston. And I have some questions concerning the submission process.

>From reading the instruction provided in the Call-For-Papers page
[http://www.w3.org/hypertext/Conferences/WWW4/call-papers.html],
as I understand it, we will need to upload our paper submissions via ftp.
Unfortunately I can't find the required ftp address on the CFP Web page.
I hope someone who knows about this submission process be able to help.

Would you please send me the ftp address needed for submission? Also I'm
wonderfng is there a upper limit for the length of a submitted paper?
I really appreciate your help. Thank you very much.

p.s. please reply with e-mail to my other email address if possibe, thanks. :-)
     email: lchen@cpsc.ucalgary.ca

Best regards,
Lee

--