WWW4 Paper Submission [was: Questions about the 4th Int'l WWW Conference in Boston ]

From: Daniel W. Connolly <connolly@beach.w3.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 1995 13:45:18 -0400
To: lchen@cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Cc: www-talk@w3.org, lljchen@acs.ucalgary.ca (Lee Li-jen Chen), www-html@w3.org
In message <9507070312.AA84862@acs4.acs.ucalgary.ca>, "Lee Chen" writes:

> I'm interested in submitting a
>technical paper to the upcomping Fourth International World Wide Web Conferenc
>in Boston. And I have some questions concerning the submission process.

Funny you should say that. The submission system is just recently
completely in place. Here's a little tour:

We'll start at the home page for the conference[1]. Next, hop
over to the call for papers[2]. Notice the note:

|Note: If you INTEND to submit a paper please immediately indicate
|your intention by filling out an online form[3]. This action will provide
|further detailed instructions.

Basically, you give the paper title and your email address. Then
you get instructions about how to upload the paper and stuff,
how it will be reviewed, and so on.

Thanks to the folks at NASA GSFC[4] who put this system together!

[1] Fourth International World Wide Web Conference
http://www.w3.org/hypertext/Conferences/WWW4/

[2] http://www.w3.org/hypertext/Conferences/WWW4/call-papers.html

[3] WWW4: Intent to Submit
Fri Jul  7 16:37:31 1995