Re: TAG Special Election Results

Hi Dan!

On 2 Sep 2014, at 2:00 pm, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations, Mark, and welcome!  I think you already know the many of the TAG members and they know you but please introduce yourself when you get a chance and let us know where your interests lie.

Thanks. For those that don’t know me, I’m fairly active in the IETF, and have been associated on and off with the W3C since about 2000. My interests lie mostly around HTTP, although I dabble in many other things. I have some ideas about things that might be interesting and useful to do with a TAG hat on, but I want to chat with some folks about that first.

> Also, I’m going to preemptively give you a standing agenda point of updating us on the work of the httpbis working group. Hope that’s OK. :)

Of course.

> One urgent point: as you may know, we are holding our next f2f in London, September 29th through October 1st. I hope you can attend although I realize it could be short notice considering travel constraints.

I did not, and ouch. Will discuss offline.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/