Re: TAG Special Election Results

Congratulations, Mark, and welcome!  I think you already know the many of the TAG members and they know you but please introduce yourself when you get a chance and let us know where your interests lie. Also, I’m going to preemptively give you a standing agenda point of updating us on the work of the httpbis working group. Hope that’s OK. :)

One urgent point: as you may know, we are holding our next f2f in London, September 29th through October 1st. I hope you can attend although I realize it could be short notice considering travel constraints.

Dan