RE: NYC Developer Meet-up Registration Open

Awesome Dan. I edited the address to be the side of the building closer to the event.  Time to take to the twitters!

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Appelquist [mailto:appelquist@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2014 06:21
To: TAG List
Subject: NYC Developer Meet-up Registration Open

Hi folks - I’ve set up an eventbrite registration for our developer meet-up. The URL is:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/meet-the-tag-qa-panel-web-developer-meet-up-tickets-14919182677

I’ve also set up a lanyrd page for the event:

http://lanyrd.com/2015/meetthetag-nyc

TAG members: confirm your attendance with me and I will add you to the speakers list.

Domenic - thanks again for arranging for the use of the Google event space and please check the details on both of those. I’ll add you as an admin on both.

Thanks,
Dan