NYC Developer Meet-up Registration Open

From: Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 11:21:17 +0000
To: TAG List <www-tag@w3.org>
Hi folks - I’ve set up an eventbrite registration for our developer meet-up. The URL is:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/meet-the-tag-qa-panel-web-developer-meet-up-tickets-14919182677

I’ve also set up a lanyrd page for the event:

http://lanyrd.com/2015/meetthetag-nyc

TAG members: confirm your attendance with me and I will add you to the speakers list.

Domenic - thanks again for arranging for the use of the Google event space and please check the details on both of those. I’ll add you as an admin on both.

Thanks,
Dan